Spot welder machine professed spot-welding of high intensity; can be designed to requirement and pre-made in-house under rigorous QC; to accurate intervals and uniform size. Every intersect is used preventing from break caused by tension in any direction.
Spot welder are experienced in these build and welding machine and Our clients cover all over the worldwide; etc. We believe the best & prompt service and high quality of spot welder machine are the important factors to keep our customers satisfied and loyal; and spot welder have great confidence that welding will make a difference to your business. To find out how they can help you please browse this website and contact Jiu Tai with your any question.
Spot Welders (JT-WM Series)
1. Wire Meshes Produced by JT's Spot WelderOur steel wire mesh welding machine and mesh welder is specially designed to produce welded mesh for constructional purpose as in RC and SRC applications with reinforcement concrete.
2. Customized Spot WeldersThe machine can be tailor-made according to customer' s inquiry; but within the scope of our design for better efficiency and performance of the machines.
3. Two Types of Welding Mechanisms of Spot WelderGenerally speaking we use two types of welding mechanisms: for smaller wire gauges; we use pneumatic welding system; for bigger wire gauges; we use hydraulic welding system.
4. Welding Bigger Wire Gaugesfor Spot WeldersFor the machine to weld bigger wire gauges; the line wires need to be prestraightened and precut and insert manually to the Automatic Line Wire Carriage for automatic delivery to the welding system. The cross wires need to be straightened and cut to length and loaded in the Automatic Cross Wire Magazine/Feeder for automatic cross wire feeding to the welding system.
5. Easy-to-use PLC Control Panel for Spot WelderPLC control panel with advanced touchable color screen. Easy to operate and errors messages will be shown on the screen for trouble-shooting.
6. Motions of Welding Electrodes for Spot WeldersWelding electrodes (top and bottom)
7. Pneumatic Welding Mechanism to Produce Welded Mesh with Smaller Wide GaugesThis model is designed to produce welded mesh with smaller wire gauges using pneumatic welding mechanism. The line wires will be fed into the welding main machine from coils and they will be stored in the Line Wire Accumulator to reduce the resistance for the Servo Motor when generating the desired cross wire pitch size. The cross wires need to be straightened and cut to length and loaded in the Automatic Cross Wire Magazine/Feeder for automatic cross wire feeding to the welding system.
8. Bundles of Wires Prepared for ProductionLine wire bundles in alignment for welded mesh production
9. Feeding Wires to Spot WeldersThe chain system for cross wire feeding to the main welding machine: robust; smooth; works with different wire gauges.
10. Feeding System of Spot WelderAutomatic cross wire feeding system
11. Wire Magazine for Spot WeldersRear view of the Automatic Cross Wire Magazine (ladders on both sides)
12. Wire Magazine for Spot WelderTop view of the Automatic Cross Wire Magazine
13. Finished Products from Spot WeldersEnd product "welded mesh"